Apple Watch Ostrich Leather Watch Strap in Brown (38,40,41mm)
Suitable for Apple Watch 38mm (Series 1,2,3), 40mm (Series 4,5,6,SE), 41mm (Series 7,8)
Made from genuine exotic ostrich leg leather
Soft, flexible and durable
Leather lining made with Zermatt calf leather (Waterproof and resistance to discolouration)
Hand brushed finish
Lug width: 20mm
Buckle width: 18mm
Length: 75mm and 125mm
Strap thickness: 3.5mm
Elegant stainless steel buckle
1. Looks plasticky - doesn’t really stand out
2. Prefer the straps to be slightly broader
Good Quality. Love it. Please advise if same is available in Red, Orange and Blue?
The strap is stiff, but in a good way. What I mean is, it doesn't crease when I loop it into the buckle, but it still curves to the shape of my hand. Wearing is comfortable, even though not soft. Great strap to dress up a watch. Just make sure your dial is not too plain or the strap will steal the focus (not a good thing - you want it to enhance the watch, not steal the show).
A little hard and stiff initially, but gets increasingly comfortable after repeated wearing.
Grain and texture is amazing, happy with this shade of olive. It's not too "in your face". Very subtle and classy. Very happy purchase for this price point.
I bought this to replace the strap on my Orient Bambino which has a 21mm lug.
I selected the strap without seeing it in person. I picked this for the interesting grain.
Here are my comments after wearing the watch on a new strap for a few days:
1. The strap feels very stiff and rubbery. Perhaps I need to season it a bit more, but it make wearing uncomfortable as it squeezes your wrist.
2. Because it is stiff and a bit thick, it makes it difficult for me to put the remaining strap into the "keeper"
3. Cannot complain on price point